tekstyle woes

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 03:05:42 EDT

Hey all,
well, I've come back from my dissappearance... aside from that, I just
thought I would take this opportunity to bitch =)
December 98 Santa brought me a Tekstyle Soft tonneau cover. Well, 3 years
later I have to say that I am not impressed. I have 2 bows which the trigger
does not work, I have several snaps missing, the foamy-adhesive stuff no
longer works... that applying to the foamy stuff that is still there... the
thumb screws have all weasled their way out and dissappeared, and the
overall quality of the cover has diminished significantly....
so my advice to all truck owners? Get a fiberglass cover! Spend the money =)

<bitter, party of one!>

-miggity