RE: NEW TRUCK

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 06:18:42 EDT

There are a few of us DML'ers here around Dallas...

A group of us are going to the Texas Motorplex Friday night...for Street
Nights... You are welcome to join us there! So is anyone else...

....I'll have my new Differential installed and get to possibly try out my
new Slicks!!! Woohoo!!!

Later,
Tom "Slick"