Fumoto Oil Valve (group buy)--Aaron

From: Garret Lewis (ladysmithgwl@1bigred.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:32:32 EDT

Aaron,

If it wasn't clear in the e-mail that I forwarded to the DML, you need to
call by telephone, talk to Yoshi, and mention that you are a DML club member
in order to get the 10% discount. I know that your question wasn't related
to the 10% discount. But, since you have to call in to get your 10%, they
can tell you what valve to order for your truck. Don't feel bad. When I
looked on their internet site I was a little confused too. They were
helpful in telling me which valve was for my truck.

Have a good one,
Garret
1997, 4x4, v8, cc
http://garretl.tripod.com