RE: More Power

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 10:31:48 EDT

Hey Nick!

The 3.92 gears will allow you to pull more weight also! I can't find my
older brochure, but the 4.7L shows 1350lbs more capacity for Gross Combined
Weight Rating (GCWR) --- Don't quote me for the 5.2L please ---

The 3.55 gears are the standard build while the 3.92 gears are considered
"properly equipped"

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!