Re: RE: Re: RE: IAT relocation time

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 23:45:07 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/01 10:39:37 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< I plan on installing it in the K&N intake tube, just wondering about the
 location relating to the filter and the airhat, if it matters. Also I don't
 understand, a 1/2 inch hole to mount it but only a 1/4 inch pipe plug to
 fill the existing hole in the manifold?

 TIA
 Jay >>

A standard thread bolt is uniform in diameter. A NPT or pipe thread plug is
tapered. You will notice this when you buy the plug. NPT's are also
measured totally different from standard bolts, etc...

The other Will