Re: Revolutions per mile? Ron Wong? (the on-topic thread)

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 12:25:44 EDT

OK . . . you've got me wondering here. My truck came with the
31" tires (so the CABS should be set to 689 already right?). I
changed to 32" when the bad-years wore out. I haven't had the
computer flashed or anything. I thought my mileage would only
be off by the difference in percentage of circumference between
the 31" and 32" tires which is like 3.1%. If what I am reading
here is correct, the real difference is 9.3%? I'd appreciate
the confirmation.

Thanks,
JY