Re[2]: Re: Truck Weight

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 12:28:56 EDT

Damn Richard! Those are the same scales I use so I wonder what's up.
 Your CC must be unusually light or my RC is unusually heavy. Makes
 me wonder what my running boards weigh...... How much fuel did you
 have onboard? Correcting for driver weight our trucks are only
 160lbs apart(roughly). You must have had a dry tank for sure.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com