Leaving for a few days

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 15:31:47 EDT

Hey guys,
I am leaving tonight to go to Jackson to do some more mods to the Dakado.
Bill (SEMIHEMI01), I am going to do what you advised about the extra bolt
lengths that can be cut off. Thanks for the tip. I'll let ya know what
kinda difference it makes. I am also gonna dyno again and possibly reflash
the computer. I have finished my latest speed product, a custom liquid/air
intercooler for the Paxton. I ended up mounting the small radiator for the
unit under the bed of the truck, to get it away from the under hood temps so
it can cool better. I also have a small 8" fan on it that will run
constantly while the pump for the system is running. I'll be sure to let
everyone know how it turns out. I will be back either late Friday night or
early Saturday morning. Have fun everyone! And keep the rubber side down!

The other Will