My dad got his tests back from the Doctor...

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 15:38:40 EDT

Seems that my Dad had a stroke when he passed out 2 weeks ago...plus he had
one sometime prior to when he passed out..

I'm not feeling good myself...got a dandy of a cold.

Now the good news,my Dak just turned 28,000 miles..

Makes me proud as an owner..

>From: steve preston <steve239dak@yahoo.com>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: When are timing chains supposed to start getting noisy?
>Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
>
>16,000 miles? Mine seems to be getting kinda loud on
>the V6 these days.Are the chains just prone to stretch
>early on the Magnums,or is the tensioner shot? My wife
>even asked me what the noise was recently when we were
>at a drive-thru (where it is ESPECIALLY
>noticeable!)Would a double-roller timing chain be
>better,and any quieter? Of course it would have to be
>MY Dak that has typically high-mileage stuff happen
>early,as always. Right now,it sounds like an old
>wooden roller coaster making a steep climb.(Well,maybe
>it`s not quite that bad.You know what I mean.)
>Steve P. having my muse shat upon lately by rattling noises!
>
>=====
>Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport
>3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.

David Digney
00'QC,SLT+,3.9 R/T,42RE,3.55,K&N "Home-Brew" Intake
Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30,Mobil 1 Filter
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"