Re: headers and mpg!

From: Russ Borman (xjruss@iwon.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 16:30:48 EDT

     I'm not going to comment on the 3.9 issue, all I will say is that I
love my V8 and the low fuel economy does not cause me to drive any less.
     I don't feel that my mods were a waste of money because they did increase
power, and we all know that you can never have too much power!!
     I think I will get an electric fan in the semi-near future but I want
to get a shift kit first. I'll probably try a different dealer too in hopes
that I'll get lucky and find one who isn't retarded.

Russ