Re: Re: Re: Re: Whistle at high speeds.

From: Skipjack (skipjack@radix.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 20:02:15 EDT

It doesnt happen all the time or even very often, but it doesnt sound cool
at all. Kind of sounds like a high pitched squeel. Maybe similar to one
of the high speed dentist drills. If I push in the clutch it goes
away...sounds like it winds down. I have not had to oppertunity to test
how taking it out of gear effects it .