Re: C@C fun field

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 21:10:18 EDT

I checked their site and they are excepting online preregistrations for the
All Chrysler Nationals. Last year, if I remember correctly, this wasn't
available until sometime in June. It's at:
https://www.ifounditatcarlisle.com/online/events.asp?eventid=17
*Note: to everyone planning to pre-register; in the area where it says "Club"
type in "Dakota Mailing List" This is important to help secure a free 20'x
20' club tent for our use during the weekend as well as being able to compete
in the club challenge to possibly earn cash for the DML/Jon Steiger.
Shane Baker
'98 Dak R/T RC