Gas at $1.49 a gallon!!! --- CHICAGO WEST SUBURBS

From: Chris Reck (roadkill@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 21:16:07 EDT

There is a Shell Station just west of me (Lombard, IL) that is selling
regular for $1.49 a gallon! .40 cheaper than anyone else!!! This is good
today, tomorrow all day. On Sat it's only from 10-4. It's worth the drive
here to fill up! Normally it's $1.89 here. This is their grand opening
special.

Easiest way to enter is to go on Park Ave. There is no entrance from
Roosevelt. You will have to turn left (south on park) at the light and
probably do a u-turn so you are heading back north on park. It's a right
hand turn. If there are a lot of cars, you will have to go all the way
around the building to your right and follow the line.

Chris

P.S. I am not kidding on this. If you are not from the area, take I-355 to
the Roosevelt St. Exit and go west for about 2-3 miles. Map included but
probably not show up. The address is 631 W Roosevelt in Glen Ellen, IL.