RE: Removing spark plugs with an impact wrench?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 22:02:31 EDT

I don't know about the aluminum 4.7 heads but on my 5.9, that impact wrench
had all of them out in less than 2 minutes. This is only for the first time
to counteract that 900 lb. gorilla. If you put the new ones in correctly
you shouldn't need to do that. Succeeding times my air ratchet did 'em no
problem.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD