Subject: Re: Re[3]: Re: Truck Weight

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 02:04:34 EDT

Hey Rich, I think your heavier weight is due to the fact that you still have
all that nice, shiny, thick factory paint on your truck. Mike and I
actually drive our trucks! (Thank you very much, Mr. 15k original miles last
spring)! ;)

I will add some serious comment to this thread...I once read that a CC Dak
weighs as much as a full size Chevy Regular Cab. I also once read that a CC
Dak weighs 500 pounds more than an RC. (Don't hold me to the quotes...
that's just what I read). Also, after personally pulling my topper off last
year, I'd say mine weighed about 250-300 pounds. (Shoulda called ONE more
friend to help).

Just my 800 lbs. worth....

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 that needs a new water pump!
(Just kissed 110k last week)