Re: Torque converter ?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 22:04:04 EDT

On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:17:48 -0400, RDPerform@aol.com wrote:
>Had a Banks converter on my SS/T , with the exhaust & camshaft along with the
>4.11 gears (needed steeper for that heavy of a veh., should have went with
>4.30s or 4.56) ... stalled around 2400-2600ish. Flashed at 2500.

I just had a Neal Chance 2400 stall converter installed last week.
It's been working great so far, we'll see how it does in the 1/4 at
Rockingham, NC this weekend. If anyone here is going to Mopars at the
Rocks, look for the group of Dakota R/T's. Should be 20 or more
there. Mine will be the red club cab with the Keystone ram air hood.
I also had a driveshaft loop and Kenny Brown X-brace installed at the
same time. I posted pics on my web page.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.358 @ 95.75, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~therrin/dakota.html