RE: Re: RE: C@C fun field (Tim)

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 01:32:48 EDT

ha ha ha...You are going to put it in the fun field right? They crowd votes
for there favorite in each class. That is how I got 3rd last year.
<shockingly I might add. I didn't even know till I got home and check the
web page for the results>

Yea sure, trust me your truck is awesome. I don't even think your frame is
stock on that thing :)

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual