Re: C@C fun field

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 22:38:28 EDT

At 09:23 PM 4/19/01 -0400, you wrote:
>I did register here, but wasn't sure showfield registration is also the fun
>field registration, I was assuming it was. I did put in the Dakota Mailing
>List.. Am I right to assume this is in fact the registration for the fun
>field? Josh

The show field is usually for pristine or restored vehicles. A committee
of judges made up from the event organizers do the judging giving/taking
away points under strict rules. Vehicles registered for the show field
are park together in front of the grandstand.

The fun field is for vehicles who don't want to be judged under the point
system. Vehicles are parked together by model and year. All vehicles
in the fun field are eligible for awards. Voting is done by the fun field
registrants and by category. Most, if not all, of the DML register
for the fun field. HTH.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG