RE: Re: RE: Throttle Stop/Govenor

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 23:45:11 EDT

Just kidding Tim....was saying a PCM flashed with a speed limiter of 40
would be funny..not to mislead you in thinking I would do it. It would
still go through the Mike Leach folks. Actually, though, one of these days
I just may go and try to figure it all out. Then look out!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD