RE: Strange.... but true?

From: Michael Stepka (mstepka@genesisdj.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 08:20:23 EDT

It sounds like a wire grounding out. When I installed the power windows in
the truck, there are lights in the switches, and when I would have the
lights on and open the passenger window the light would go off, then when I
closed it, but when the lights on they were fine. One of the wires in the
door was touching metal, I capped it and taped it and it was fine.