Re: Gear swap in a 95 3.9

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 15:42:22 EDT

Daniel, nice truck. I was looking at the mods you did. I tried the V8 TB and
noticed that the truck felt like it lost some bottom end tq with it. I did a
home port and polish job on the V6 tb and put it back on and the truck felt much
stronger. I pulled the camper on up the the Adirondacks with the V8 tb and the
truck ran better with the V6 tb. The other thing you might want to try is
getting some cold air in the engine. I had an open element Edelbrock with a K&N
filter and switched to a PoBoy cold air intake. The truck feels alittle stronger
with that. HTH.

Doug Fedeli