Health and work problems

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 23:29:27 EDT

I've got the double whammy here. I've been having
troubles with my colon and it's contract renewal time
at work. I'm in a very stressful situation. The meds
are keeping me without pain at least. Since the
diesel engine market is down, my company wants us to
extend our current contract without any raise or any
additions to our contract. They also want us to pay
for half or all of our benefits. They quoted $937.00
a month for each employee. Seems kind of excessive
doesn't it. Then they said, "Or else"! Which means
complete and total shutdown of all operations
permanently. I've been thru three contract
negotiations and this is the same "Or else" quote over
and over again. I'm tired of the $.20 increases in my
hourly rate each and every year. I'm voting STRIKE!
I can get a job at a gas station if need be.