Re: [DTOA] Hey So Cal'rs

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 01:42:24 EDT

Spring Fling is Rain or Shine!

Mopars have wipers! Bring an Umbrella, heavy sweater or jacket and dry
shoes. The grass is long and wet. But we're there all night so if some
sh*thead city employee comes along and says, "hey, what are the prinklers
doing off???" We can KILL him, or at least knock him out and drag him back
to his truck.

With the sprinklers guaranteed to be off, the ground shouldn't be any
muddier than normal with the light rain we're getting.

Quite a few of the venders have large tents with room to hang underneathe
and the many trees provide shelter throughout the park.

Steve Ekstrand