Re: Audio Tech; Dead Deck

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 01:43:18 EDT

I'd give that a try. Maybe a better ground would be to ground it on the
case and prong the "power" connections and see if you get voltage.

The reason is. you'd create a path to ground for the power to go touching
the neg term of your tester under the dash, but the dash doesn't have a
source to ground out. I'd try that before spending about 100 bucks on a new
face plate.

Hope that helps!

Did you drop your face plate or something?
-Chuong

Just found a ground under the dash. Should I find the ground wire on the
deck's wiring harness and check the pos/neg wires this way instead of using
the under dash ground? Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6