Re: 98 318 is sluggish **Help**

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 09:35:37 EDT

My '99 (same config as yours) was a pig yesterday in the rolling hills
out to and back from a wedding I went to. In my case, I think it may
just be a case of the PCM having spent too much time learning my commute
lately (haven't done much more than that) and not being tuned for that
kind of driving.

--
-andy
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com