Turn Signals

From: Greg (skipjack@radix.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 17:35:02 EDT

How sensitive is the turn signal on the 2001 Dak that you have. Mine
doesn't seem to snap back to the neutral position after making a turn. It
will for sharp 90 degree turns but not on others. I have to manually turn
it off. For example when making a right turn onto a clover leaf moving from
one highway to another the signal doesn't click back to the off position
when back in the acceleration lane and I have to merge to the left.