Re: Trying to pull codes.

From: hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 17:13:09 EDT

Jake, on mine the codes don't show up until the chime goes off... it takes
about 5-10 sec for them to appear after the on-off sequence..
Hth
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
MSD 8.5wires,Accel Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Auotlite 3923's,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,4-6.5",2-15" Pioneers,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau,
And a NEW DML STICKER!!...
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak