Portland Oregon (surrounding areas)

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 17:24:33 EDT

I would like to make a list of all the DMLers in the Portland Oregon and
surrounding areas. This includes anyone even within a few hours, or who
wouldn't mind cruis'n over for meetings and what not. Please send (to my
email) Your name, e-mail, town where you live or distance from Portland (time
or mileage), and a discription of your truck (i don't need all the mods, just
the basics or most important). I will then post it on my web site. thanks

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC
http://www.hometown.aol.com/puddlestompa/mydak.html