RE: Random, parking lot DML meet.

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 19:39:37 EDT

Do a bunch of New Englanders have the stickers on their truck yet? Just
wondering because I am in eastern Mass (Between Boston and Providence) and
I haven't seen anyone yet... though I haven't paid too much attention (I
also know there are a lot more people on here from the west coast as it
seems). I'll get one if a bunch of other New Englanders have them since I
quit my after school job so I need to conserve money (if possible :)

btw... hit 86 here today. Time to vacation in the Arctic... this heat sucks.

Jared