Random, parking lot DML meet.

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 23:33:38 EDT

So I'm coming out of REI today and when I get to my truck I find a
Dakota business card on my window. Next to me is a white Dak with the
lights left on, so I go back into REI and let them know. Sure enough, a
few minutes later a guy comes out to his Dak and kills the lights. It's
fellow DMLer Patrick O'Day. We live on opposite ends of town so I was
pleasantly surprised at the coincidence of us being in the same parking
lot at the same time. We had a friendly little informal DML meet,
exchanged some truck info, and said "Let's do this again sometime."
Turns out we're both kayakers too, it was cool. I gotta get that DML
decal applied to encourage more random parking lot meets.

Pat, we'll have to get together again soon and work out some logistics
for the Discovery Route run.

--
Chris
Portland, OR