RE: Re: Random, parking lot DML meet.

From: Shelley Batty (shelba@molalla.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 20:30:57 EDT

No, I usually go to Jantzen Beach, they seem to have a better selection.

My Dak is bright red, with a matching canopy, and Search and Rescue Logo on
the sides.

There are actually at least 3 Daks in the SAR group I'm in, the seem to be
just about the perfect compromise of size, power, room and fuel economy.