RE: Re: Rattle, rattle, rattle...cat-4 times

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 02:17:38 EDT

The first two replaced had no mods! Now I have a Flowmaster muffler and
some engine mods. All three have failed after 8 months... Almost to the
DAY!!! This last one lasted on month longer. I feel that it's life was
longer only because of the fact that the muffler lets more heat get out of
the cat. May not but just a thought. Of course 8-9 months sucks
considering the fact that they are supposed to last 5-10 years. SAD!!!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual