Re: RE: FREE WEB HOSTING??

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 08:42:02 EDT

if you want free, www.httpcity.com gives you 35mb. Only problem is there is
no FTP =(. But they are very fast. They are the only free one I use now

If you want to get a domain name and host for cheap, go to A+ hosting ,
www.aplushosting.com , they have a special for a one time fee of $1569 for
hosting, 99cents to register your name, and you only pay $25 a year.

I set mine up last week, and I believe it was a total of $185 to start off.

http://www.aplushosting.com/english/specials.phtml

here ya go:

A+ Eternal: no more monthly fees! Ever!
(Limited time offer for new clients only!
Due to popular demand this offer has been extended until April 30th, 2001)
The deal of the century! Pay for webhosting once, and never again pay
monthly fees!
YourDomain.com for 99 cents*
250MB of RAID5 powered disk space
FTP access 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Telnet access 24 hours a day/7 days a week
SSH Secure Shell access 24/7
(encrypted Telnet/email/FTP for maximum security)
Anonymous FTP with a maximum of 7 simultaneous users
15 email accounts
FrontPage 98/2000 support
RealAudio/Video (http streaming)
Control panel where you can change email settings, set email accounts,
change passwords, register domains at low prices, check statistics, and
more!
Password protected directories
/cgi-bin/, and CGI execution allowed on any directory
Custom error pages
Unique IP address
Bandwidth: 6GB of data transfer per month (that's about 600,000 hits to your
site per month!)
Form CGI
SMTP server
Your domain can be accessed with or without the 'www'
DNS can be configured to your specifications (for example, to support
Everyone.Net)
Real-time statistics (part of A+ Hosting's control panel)
Perl, C/C++, Python
A+ Eternal has no monthly fees! A+ Eternal is only $159.95 (one time fee!),
plus a yearly administration fee of only $25.

http://members.home.net/ggaskin www.krawdaddy.net under construction
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]