Re: Baby needs a new Belt.

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 09:01:28 EDT

No need to loosen. Just get a socket on that nut with a large breaker
bar or similar and push the tensioner towards the center of the truck.
If you can get someone to help you in the last step of putting the belt
on it's a lot easier. Route it over all the other pulleys, then move
the tensioner and have that person slip it over.

--
-andy
http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com