Re: New subscriber

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 10:25:42 EDT

Mark, first of all, Welcome to the DML! I really like the pic you have
posted of your truck. I love to see Dakotas towing!! Got any idea how much
weight you're pulling there? Is that stock rear susp.? Does your trailer
have brakes?? Please, tell me more! Oh, truck looks good! TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

---Original Message Follows----
From: Mark Litherland <MarkL@all914.com>

Morning folks,
Just subscribed and figured I'd send a note. I'm the happy owner of a 2000
4.7 SLT Club Cab with almost 30k on it and (knock on wood) near-zero
trouble. Well I did manage to warp the rotors at 15k but as you can see,
the brakes get a workout.

http://members.rennlist.com/mlitherland/DSC00057.jpg

I just did my very first upgrade to it (pair of xenon bulbs) and the
disease is beginning. Now I'm thinking about intake, exhaust, and
shocks...oh my.

Mark Litherland
'00 SLT 4.7