Re: New subscriber

From: Mark Litherland (MarkL@all914.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 11:04:35 EDT

Thanks. The whole reason I bought the truck was to tow the race car,
little did I know I would love it so much! It's a stock suspension but I
ordered it with the heavy duty and trailer tow packages to handle the load.

That's not my trailer thank god (it's a roach), but my new one will have
brakes, a tire rack, tool box, etc. The car is 2000lbs and the trailer is
around 1500 so it's not too bad. The truck pulls it easily at 75mph
cruise. The only problem I have is when it's windy -- just not as stable
as a dually, but it does fine.

Mark Litherland
'00 SLT 4.7