Back from vacation-and a Bernd Box

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 11:48:07 EDT

On vaca all last week and got the Bernd box installed-Yep it works and I
even installed it myself! Great job, Bernd!
Unfortunately the weather didn't exactly cooperate(too hot then too
cold, etc) and I couldn't get a chance to G-tech it(butt dyno readings
do reflect anticipated gains).

Anywho, I was able to try various settings, two of which resulted
in(OhmyGod!) 'PING'! Not a bad thing cause it tells me the timing does
advance and it's a snap to turn down the pot til the pinging is gone.

Bernd, any data on how much advance we get at the different temp
settings? Guess my next step is higher octane. I got some NOS octane
boost, too, this could get outta hand!!

jc in digest mode
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,Jet II(fried)
68mm tb, Mobil 1, and a Bernd Box