Windshield haze - best cleaner to remove it?

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 11:38:04 EDT

I have never applied Armor All on my dash yet I still get the haze on it.
The haze would appear within a month after I clean it would Windex. Is
there anything better than Windex to use. I cleaned it on Saturday in the
shade and this morning with the sun shining through it I noticed that there
were streaks left from the cleaning.

Ken