another tire question

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 12:26:34 EDT

Just wanted to get the groups opinions of a few tires before I start
looking at getting some new ones this summer. I have narrowed it down to
three tires I will be looking closely at, 1) BF Goodrich All Terrain TA
KO 2) Goodyear Wrangler MTR ( I can see the bad year responses coming
already) and 3) Michelin LTX A/T. I do not do much off roading yet, but I
have been looking at doing more of it. So for the most part the truck is
driven in the city and highways. Just was wondering what people thought of
any of these tires and any experiences bad or good with them. Thanks in
advance.

-Matt Grose
97 RC 4x4 V6 Sport
South Euclid, OH