Re: Windshield haze - best cleaner to remove it?

From: KBSHADOW (kbshadow@gotnet.net)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 13:02:34 EDT

For years I had that problem but about a year ago I got 3M high performance
cloths, it takes the film off with out just smearing it around, seems to
stay clean and clear for a long time, got them at costco and saw some at wal
mart, cost $ 5 but worth it, just throw them in the washer.
You use them with windex the first time than once there clean you use them
dry.

Bob
Stockton Ca