Mud guards?

From: Mike Richardson (poohdog629@aol.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 18:51:09 EDT

About a week ago some of you guys were talking about the difference between
the front and rear molded mud guards. I have a 2wd so two sets of fronts
would be a good choice for me. What I need now is the part number for these
mud gaurds. Sorry to ask for the repost but it would really help me out.

--
Mike R.

'98 SLT CC 5.2L Auto Intense blue over gray K&N FIPK, ventshades, dodge rams head taillight covers and a nice lookin' chrome rams head hitch cover