Extang tarp...warranty

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 19:01:17 EDT

Just wanted to pass along a good story:

Recnetly I had extensive body work done on my Dak. While at the Auto body
shop (5 weeks total!!), I stopped ion and noticed that my tarp (2 years old)
was torn in hte rear.
As you can imagine I was pissed and the body shop "knew nothin bout it"
I took a shot and sent it to Extang for warranty relacement. They turned it
around for me in 2 weeks (from the day I sent mine to them).
I was very impressed. I had said I needed it back asap as I had a truck meet
to go to :-)
They were happy to oblige and sent it 2-day priority.

--
Kevin
99 Solar Yellow Dakota S/T