Re: 5 speed problem

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 11:04:26 EDT

Well I just heard back from the dealer and they didnt really give me any
specifics but they said I need a new tranny. I'm going to pick it up at
lunch and I'll find out the whole deal with it then, they said its driveable
for now so I can have it back and they'll let me know when the new tranny
comes in so they can replace it. I guess they dont want to spend the time
rebuilding and would rather slap a new one in there... It looks like I
should really start beating on it since I'm gettin a new one! Heh heh,
gonna do some nice burnouts tonight!