Re:PIAA super white bulbs any good?

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 13:10:30 EDT

I replaced my original headlights with the 9007's.
The low beams are definitely brighter. I didn't see
as dramatic a difference on the high beams, but I
think this is a function of the lens. I also
installed PIAA 510 driving lights with the super white
bulbs. This will basically give you daytime lighting
at night!

Regarding the price of the bulbs, I don't recall how
much I paid, but I know they weren't cheap. Sorry I
can't help on this issue.

=====
'00 Quadcab SLT+ Garnet Red 4x4 (AWD) 5.9L 46RE 3.55 LSD. For list of modifications to my QC, see my profile:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vof5jrNb0pR1M/

For pictures of my QC & Accessories: http://www.geocities.com/txqc2000