Re: fender rubbing, ATTN: R/T wheel users

From: Mike Toupin (mjtoupin@ici.net)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 22:14:24 EST

Gary,
    Let me see if I got this right, I should "Massage" the inner fenders of
my 2001 Dakota QC with a big hammer! Funny how this was never mentioned in
the article in "Truckin" magazine, or on the "Trucks" T.V. show. This is
wonderful news considering I just ordered a set of R/T wheels. So, what
wheel and tire combo does Hotchkis recommend? When I e-mailed directly to
Hotchkis, I was told a 17 x 8 or 9 with a 5" to 6" backspacing should work.

Mike