Holley TB

From: Geoff (geoff_fahl_1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 23:10:52 EDT

Hi,
    I was working on my truck tonight and I noticed that there is a Holley
Throttle Body on my 3.9L and it looks different from what's in my Hayes
service manual. Has anyone else seen this in their trucks or did the
previous owner do some performance work on it? I have noticed that my truck
is alot faster than other 3.9s but could this be why? I've been pulling
12mpg for the last few years, and I'm just trying to find out why.

Thanks,
Geoff