Re: ALIGNMENT PROBLEM 1991 DAK 2WD

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 23:59:22 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/01 9:59:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
dghartwig@juno.com writes:

<< Due to a Dodge dealer's mechanic not tightening the upper pivot shaft
 bolts during alignment, my upper pivot shaft slipped on the frame and
 wore away ridges stamped on the frame. >>

Could it be possible to weld new ridges onto the frame? Even if it meant
just building up some slag and grinding it into the correct shape, could it
be done? And I think that Dodge should have to pay to have it done, or
replace the frame section correctly so that the ridges are in place then.

The other Will