RE: Re: RE: New subscriber

From: Tod Oace (tod@quay.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 01:42:21 EDT

> welcome to the list...
> the disease is incurable...it even affects your spouse...
> there is no cure that noone is aware of...not even divorce...
> mmwuuuaaaaaahhahhahahhhaahahahaahhaahhahah

It's so true! I joined the list, got my new Dak, Bernd said "let the mods
begin!", I said I wasn't planning on doing any mods, and now I've got a mod
list which even has a blower on it. What happened?!? :-)

It's great though. It's like I'm picking up where I left off when I was
teen. Only now I have more money, more discipline, more patience, and a
much cooler vehicle to work with.

Enjoy your Dak, Mark! -Tod

--
Tod Oace, tod@quay.com