Re: yanked an 18-wheeler

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 09:42:11 EDT

Sure, suggest something even bigger! I think we could hide the turbos/
plumbing in the wasted fender space in a gen-III, but the sheer mass of the
engine itself would probably make it an unfeasible option-that is if you
wanted it to resemble a Dakota when we were done! If we could find a tranny
that would handle it, it would probably be so long the we would have to make
an ext. cab, longbed to make up for the extra wheelbase needed!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: loose wheels <1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com>

Why go with one those teeny little things? how about going for the big dog?
Cummins 2300ci 1500hp duel turbo diesel engine. That's if you can find a
tranny that can handle the Torque.