Re: Re: Re: Hurst and the NV 3500 (Andrew)

From: Aajaynefour@cs.com
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 14:27:12 EDT

So your the one. Well..... thanks for the info. I pretty much followed your
lead on the 50/50 mix although I added some MT-90 to the mix (half of my
Redline component was MT-90 making it 1/4 of the total mix for that batch of
transmission lube). I did this based on a conversation with a tech at
Redline and the fact that the Mopar fluid is a little heavier than the
Redline MTL. I also live in a warm climate and wanted the added protection
of the heavier lube.

Andrew